Vaporium Glasgow Ltd will always provide a free case for storage and protection. Cells are printed to comply to UK/EU Legislation.
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
Brand: Sony Energy / Murata
Model: VTC5A (US18650VTC5A)
Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Discharge: 25A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35A Max Continuous with a temperature limit of 80’C
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
Dimensions: 18.1mm x 65mm
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.